Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 733

Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (OT!)

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    u watch so much anime i nvr heard of ^^;;

  2. #42
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YEA! Excel Saga has finally been shipped, so i'll hopefully get it in a few days. As for my download anime status, i'm looking for a new one called Haibane Renmei. I heard about it on Megatokyo in one of Piro's recent rants, which got me interested in the series. Current luck on getting: 0/100 T-T

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome!

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know where I can buy Trigun eps? Preferably in england but online is good too...

  5. #45
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why didn't you come to me? Anyway, a good place to order Anime and DVD's in general for the UK is www.DC-DVD.com It's where i ordered Excel Saga. But i warn you now, it takes a long time for anime DVDs to restock. Also, since Trigun has not been licensed to be released in the UK, you can only get it by importing it, which is what you will get with DC-DVD.com. So it will be most likely only be region one and will not work on your DVD player, unless it is one of those fancy multi-region DVD players (like mine ^_^). But you can play it on your PS2 if you buy that special disc for it.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Cavalier:
    u watch so much anime i nvr heard of ^^;;</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I guess, but would you want to watch something with boy x boy action in it?

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by melfice:
    Well, it doesn't matter the length of the anime when it is good! ^^ For example, you have Puni Puni Poemi, Funny as hell, somewhat ecchii in some parts (nothing specially explicit) And it has only two episodes!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You're right. Onegai Teacher was only 13 episodes long and I was pretty much satisfied with how it ended, it felt complete to me. Besides, if I want more I can just get more of the manga. (-^o^-)
    Puni Puni Poemi, huh? I think I saw one episode of that anime and I was too freaked out to watch any more, even if it only had one more episode to it... X_x

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I heard theres going to be a second season of OT, or something like that. Not too sure, since I didnt pay much attention to it that time.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mitsu how much anime with boyxboy action do u watch!? O_O!? is that healthy? LMAO &gt;P

  9. #49
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess it is the same healthy as me seing girxgirl anime! and i'm really healthy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, it's not bad to enjoy the view of people of your opposite sex

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 20, 2002 09:28 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •